About this property
A spacious standalone 4 bedroom house sitting on half an acre with well-manicured gardens to let in the affluent neighborhood of Nyari.
- An intricately carved wooden door leads to a tiled hallway along which a solid wooden staircase weaves its way upstairs.
- The hallway leads to a sunken living room with a fireplace, and large glass doors leading to a balcony.
- The living room has wooden flooring and wooden ceiling.
- Next to it is an ensuite guest bedroom with a view of the garden and ample closet space
- There’s a family room with ample natural light.
- A dining room with large glass doors leads to a patio overlooking the back garden.
- All the rooms feature wooden floors with the hallways fitted with ceramic tiles.
- The closed kitchen is fitted with an oven and features a breakfast nook, 2 pantries and a utility area at the back.
- There’s a guest cloakroom with well-maintained fittings.
- There are 3 spacious bedrooms in total upstairs, all ensuite.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet. The bathroom has his and her’s sinks, a shower cubicle and a bathtub.
- All the bedrooms are very spacious with ample closet space and lots of natural light.
- There’s a spacious study room with wardrobes which can also be converted into a bedroom.
- 2 detached DSQs with separate bathroom and kitchenette.
- An extra room that can be used as a shed.
- A perimeter wall and electric fencing all around the compound.
- Parking for more than 6 cars.
- A guardhouse.
Asking Rent: KES 330,000
Whatsapp Alice on 0787 040 445 to arrange a viewing.